1. The chauffeur will arrive at the designated pick-up location at the scheduled time. However, due to unforeseen circumstances such as traffic or weather conditions, there may be occasional delays.
2. The client is responsible for providing accurate information regarding pick-up and drop-off locations, as well as any changes to the itinerary.
3. The client is responsible for the conduct of all passengers in the vehicle. Any damage caused to the vehicle by the client or their guests will be the responsibility of the client and will be charged accordingly.
4. Smoking and the consumption of alcohol are strictly prohibited in the vehicle.
5. The maximum number of passengers allowed in the vehicle is as per the vehicle’s capacity, as stated by the rental company.
6. The client is responsible for providing any necessary child car seats or boosters for young passengers.
7. The rental company reserves the right to refuse service to any client who exhibits abusive or inappropriate behavior towards the chauffeur or any other person.
8. The rental company is not liable for any loss or damage to personal property left in the vehicle.
9. The rental company reserves the right to charge a cleaning fee in case of excessive soiling or damage caused by the client or their guests.
10. The rental company reserves the right to cancel or amend the reservation at any time, with or without notice, due to unforeseen circumstances or safety concerns.
**Note : Surcharge applies from 2200 - 0629